About T101 Ltd
Our aim is to creatively connect people through technology. We specialise in developing sites, apps and creative solutions for our evolving brands that enable like-minded people to connect. Here at T101, it’s our team that make us who we are. The characters and personality of each team member holds great importance to the development of our brands and we’re now looking to expand that team.
Maternity Cover, Part-Time
The Customer Service Advisor is the main point of contact for our customers during the week and weekend by responding to and creating outbound emails, working both in our head office in Islington, London and from home. We're looking for someone to cover Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays from 9am - 2pm or 10am - 3pm (whichever suits you best).
The right person will need to be comfortable working around material of an adult nature, specifically tailored towards gay men in a fetish community.
This role is ideal for someone who has a history of Customer Service experience and who is looking for a challenge in an exciting sector, dealing with a multitude of colourful characters and interesting material. A high level of accuracy and typing skills are essential to this role, as is a little bit of personality and a lot of enthusiasm!
- Delivering fast, friendly and accurate customer service
- Delivering high standards of customer service while achieving Key Performance Indicators
- Handling complaints and customer issues to resolution
- Ensuring all communications are handled with privacy, respect and adherence to data protection laws
- Investigating and escalating customer issues following established escalation procedures
- Providing help and advice to customers on T101 products and services
- Issuing refunds and compensation to customers where appropriate
- Keeping up to date with new and changed products and services
- Help with answering the front door and answering the phone
Skills and Requirements
- Competent with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Computer and Smartphone literate
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and approach
- Have a positive attitude to work, with the ability to learn quickly
- Have a native level of written and verbal English skills
- Take pride in the quality of your work with strong attention to detail
- Ability to organise your own work and self-motivate
- Have a very high level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Awareness of the Fetish or LGBT scenes
- Have previous customer service experience
- Have experience using Zendesk
What’s it like to work in the Customer Support team at T101?
- Like you, we all take pride in our work and creating positive experiences for our customers
- There’s a fun, relaxed atmosphere at our attractive office in Islington, London located between Angel and Old Street with plenty of space, casual environment, comfy chairs, complimentary soft drinks, coffee, tea and fruit
- We all enjoy our jobs and care very deeply about growing as individuals, as a team and as a business
- The Customer Services team works together to find solutions for our customers, and your ideas and input are invaluable.
- Salary £10.55 per hour (London living wage)
- Performance-based bonus and salary review every April
- Private health cover
- Group life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme